Below are a few helpful videos that help show how the infineni works. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. If there's a how-to you'd like to see, let us know. We'd love to hear from you.
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
When you receive your infineni and place it over you with snaps fastened behind your neck, you may need to adjust the cover so your canopy rests on you to where you get handsfree view of baby. Adjust your infineni until satisfied. Refer to videos for guidance.
Canopy to Scarf ∙ Scarf to Canopy ∙ Car Seat Cover ∙ Poncho
Infineni Quick Roll How-To
- Carefully remove your infineni from drawstring bag
- Fasten snaps and place over head with canopy in front of you.
- Adjust fabric and canopy inserts to lay properly for handsfree view of baby
- When done nursing/pumping, use as a scarf or car seat cover, or store in drawstring bag.
- Wear as infinity scarf with or without inserts. *See booklet, site videos, Instagram story highlights
- Converts from scarf to canopy + canopy to scarf
- Remove inserts prior to washing. Hang to dry.
- Store removed inserts, each properly rolled, in it's drawstring bag for future use.
- The ifineni is one size fits most so adjust canopy to preference.